Monday, November 26, 2012

Farewell Roberto Di Matteo

Farewell
Roberto Di Matteo

Roberto was simply amazing. I find it impossibly difficult to describe what he was, and when I try, words fail me. . . The last manager that made me feel this happy about my team's performance was  The Special One. I was at college on my break when the news of RDM's sacking hit me, first i was in shock and then disappointment, i started to think: "well shit who's the replacement?" i hated Roman Abrahamovic for the first few hours but in the end he just does whats best for the club, no player or manager has ever gotten in his way this is proven by the past. All we can do now is hope that replacement Rafa Benitez knows how to succeed RDM and help chelsea seal the EPL this year.

THANK YOU Roberto Di Matteo i hope the best for you in the future and for you to succeed at multiple clubs other than Chelsea you are always welcome at The Bridge.
We will never forget 19/05/12
KTBFFH - Good Luck




No comments:

Post a Comment