Friday, August 8, 2014

The Price of Love.



You never know what the next lesson is going to be. That's because you're not supposed to.  You have to go through a lot before figuring it out. At some point you look back at your life, you look back at the things you've done, and the choices you've made you either praise or curse yourself. But considering almost no one is a perfectionist you'll probably bag  on yourself. But mostly you wonder ... how on earth did my mind , body , and soul ever say yes to that? I caught myself thinking about it and I concluded that maybe the offer was very tempting. It appealed to my senses in a way I couldn't resist.  Perhaps its because I have never experienced anything like it before.  You see, growing up I managed to create a sustainable life for myself I was pretty guarded with high walls. But they came tumbling down as soon as I allowed that organ to beat ... he gave it life but it destroyed mine .



Another great post by an Author with a promising future in writing. a post from the heart Heart. Razan Kataya People, Remember the name. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment